1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Oh lord... Let's see... I've been on this account for 4 years, but I've been on dA for 7-8 years via doomofraven
2. What does your username mean?
Well, you know the phrase "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD?!" Well, it's like that. I was strolling on campus four years ago, trying to think of a new username for my amazing comeback to deviantART and well, bam. It hit me as someone skateboarded no less than a foot in front of my path and I almost stumbled - I was saying 'for the love of GOD!' and fortheloveofkei came to me c:
3. Describe yourself in three words.
caring, devious, and cute
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
My first on here?
My first ever, on doomofraven
was probably this:
6. What is your favorite type of art to create?
Digital stuff. If traditional art had an 'undo' button, I'd totally be into it because it's fun. But digital has more versatility.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Hmm... Painting, I think. I completely and utterly suck at painting, so being able to paint beautiful masterpieces (either digitally or traditionally) would be fantastic.
8. What was your first favorite?
, there's absolutely no way of knowing. But on here, let's see...
It would be one of swiblet
's pieces - and a fucking old one I'd totally forgotten about at that.
9. What type of art do you tend to favorite the most?
Invader Zim stuff mostly. And most of that is also digital.
10. Who is your all-time favorite deviant artist?
Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I don't know. Why would you ask me such a difficult question?
If I HAD to pick someone... It would probably be Endling
, or bleedman
. (Yes, I did pick some of the most popular artists on deviantart. Shut up.)
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Well, I've met swiblet
, and Zontar-Zon
. But I REALLY want to meet Heavenbat
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
*squinty eyes* I am so not copying you... swiblet
has been the largest impact on me on deviantART. He's given me irkpreciation
to run, helped me flesh out Kei, gave her an awesome hubby, been a huge support system for the last 6 years and has been my best friend. Despite things that have happened between us, and maybe because of those things, he's been the strongest, largest force in my life for the last 6 years.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Bamboo Splash tablet, stylus, laptop or desktop. Though laptop seems to like the tablet more than the desktop...
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
15. What is your favorite DeviantArt memory?
*snerks* Hmm... This is a toss up. Creating Kei to be a part of Loc's gang (Loc being owned by KM-Rebirth
) or meeting swiblet
for the first time. Both things have major impacts on me. Loc's gang made me make Kei. Meeting swiblet
opened me up to a whole new world of new people and friends (and foes, don't get me wrong lol). I wish things had been different with KM-Rebirth
, but I don't regret meeting Kuro or hanging out with any of them - they were all pretty damn cool, after all. And I certainly don't regret meeting swiblet
, despite what so many people want me to think/believe about him, lol. Thanks to you both for being influences in my growth.#DeviantArtistQuestionare